In order to use Buttonwood, a tenancy must be created for your organisation.
A tenancy is a an instance of the Buttonwood platform, which links together:
- Buttonwood Cloud Exchange
- Buttonwood Cloud Analytics
- Buttonwood Cloud Broker
Tenancies must be created by Buttonwood. When requesting a tenancy, please provide the following information in the Buttonwood Tenant Configuration Workbook:
- Organisation Name - legal name of the organisation
- Organisation Address - head office address of the organisation
- Sign-on Domain - sign-on domain which users will use to log in to the Buttonwood Cloud Exchange (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Business Contact - business sponsor for the organisation
- Administrative Contact - technical sponsor for the organisation (this user will be created as the first administrative account for the tenant)
Once Buttonwood has created the tenancy, the Administrative contact will be emailed an activation link. The Administrative contact will be the person responsible for activating subsequent users to the platform.
Refer the Exchange Getting Started Guide for steps to get started.