To create a policy for your environment:
- Log in to the Cloud Broker.
- Navigate to the Manage menu, then Environments menu.
- Under the Cloud tab, click on an environment name or the "view" button associated with an environment.
- Select Policies tab.
- Under Public Cloud IP Policy section, click "+" button to associate the policy with the environment.
- In the Add Public Cloud IP Policy window, click "assign a Public IP Address" the checkbox and select one of the following option:
- Click "ok" to save the setting.