When a cloud resource is created in Analytics, it is automatically assigned to a default cost centre. The default cost centre is the cost centre assigned by the program as being the best cost centre for the resource. Users can either accept the default cost centre or change it to their own.
To choose your own cost centre:
- Click on Analytics on the side menu
- Scroll down until you find the resource you want to assign a cost centre to. It should have an orange triangle next to it
- The orange triangle means that the resource needs you to assign a cost centre to it
- Click on the drop down arrow underneath the action button
- Select change cost centre
- Enter your cost centre details