This article covers the layout of Buttonwood Automation and shared functions of each screen, which can be broken up into the following sections:
- Main Menu
- Content Area
- Job Notifications
- User Menu
- Help Menu
The Main Menu provides access to Broker functions.
Use the menu toggle at the bottom of the menu to expand and contract the main menu to increase the content area space.
Each function of the main menu is described in the following table.
|Overview||Provides visual representation and summary of the logged in user's deployments|
|Catalog||Service Catalog of published blueprints which have been made available to the logged in user|
|My Deployments||List of blueprint the logged in user has access deployed|
|My Requests||List of jobs the logged in user has has requested|
|Composer||Access to the blueprint composer (available to users which have been assigned Composer level access)|
|Manage||Tools to manage resources (available to users which have been assigned Admin level access)|
|Admin||Tools to administer system parameters (available to users which have been assigned Admin level access)|
The content area displays the relevant content selected from the main menu. Please refer to the relevant sections of this article for further details on the functionality presented within the content area.
Job Notifications lists notifications from recently scheduled jobs.
The User Menu provides details of the logged in user.
Clicking on the user menu provides the following options:
- My Profile: DIsplays logged in user details
- Sign Out: Log out of the Buttonwood Automation session
The Support Menu provides details to access Buttonwood support.
Clicking on the support menu provides the following options:
- Help for this Page: Provides context-sensitive help details
- Help Centre: Links to the Buttonwood Help Centre home, providing guides and knowledge base articles for the Buttonwood platform
- Log a Support Ticket: Links to the Buttonwood Help Centre to log requests and incident tickets
- About: Displays the Buttonwood Automation version, performance, and other relevant information