Vault is a secure cloud built for the Australian Government. It is one of the only cloud services that is fully compliant with the ASD security manual.
The Vault plugin enables government clients to deploy resources securely to cloud, ensuring compliance with security regulations. Common services such as compute, appliances, and script nodes can be drag-and-dropped onto a blueprint canvas to model business application stacks.
Enabling the Plugin
- Log in to the Broker UI as an administrative user
- Navigate to Admin > Plugins
- Locate the Vault Systems plugin tile - this appears under the Cloud Providers section
- If not already enabled, click the ellipses and select Enable
Note: The plugin may be enabled in a warning state if there are no provider accounts created - this is expected if this is the first time the plugin has been enabled
- If required, add Vault accounts
- Click the Vault Systems tile to access its settings