The AMQP logging plugin allows the Broker to export operational logging data to an external logging framework (such as SumoLogic or Splunk) via the AMPQ messaging protocol.
Enabling the Plugin
- Log in to the Broker UI as an administrative user
- Navigate to Admin > Plugins
- Locate the AMQP Logging plugin tile - this appears under the Integrations section
- If not already enabled, click the ellipses and select Enable
- Click the AMQP Logging plugin to access its settings
The Settings tab lists the configuration parameters for the plugin.
The following table lists the available parameters and their functions.
The AMQP hostname or IP address
AMQP host listening port
Access credentials to the AMQP host
The AMQP host multi-tenant host
The AMQP exchange entity name
The AMQP exchange entity type
The AMQP exchange routing key
|Logging||Log Operational Events||
Enables logging of operation events to AMQP, such as provisioning, terminating, starting, and stopping deployments
|Log Audit Message Events||
Enables detailed logging of all Broker activity