There are two user interfaces within the Broker appliance:
- Broker UI: The primary user interface used to perform tasks
- Admin Console UI: The user interface used to perform Broker appliance administration tasks
This procedure describes the steps required to log in to each user interface.
The default passwords for each interface are listed in the article Broker - Default Passwords.
Logging in the to Broker UI
- Using a web browser, navigate to the Broker UI:
- At the login page, enter the login credentials provided by your Broker administrator - this may be a local login or AD/LDAP integrated login
- Click Continue
Logging in to the Admin Console UI
- Using a web browser, navigate to the Admin Console UI:
- At the login page, enter the admin login credentials
- Click Log In