Network mappings are configured within Environments to map specific service provider network subnets in each region and availability zone. The Broker will use network mapping to determine where workloads can be deployed.
This article describes the steps required to create network mappings.
- Administrative access to the Broker UI
- Log into the Broker UI as an administrative user
- Navigate to Manage > Environments
- Select the Environment name or click the View button next to the Environment to modify
- Select the Network Mappings tab
- Select a Provider and Account from the drop down list to view associated mappings
- To map a new region, uncheck the Only show mapped regions checkbox
- Select and expand the new region to be mapped
Click the Map link
- Select the subnet to map to each zone
- The network mapping is now complete
Map additional regions as required for this Environment