The Activity Analysis page displays a calendar view of resources which have been spun up each day so that account owners can gain an understanding of resource activity.
- Administrative access to Buttonwood Central with Insights role
Accessing Activity Analysis
This section describes the steps required to view activity analysis in Buttonwood Central.
- Login to Buttonwood Central
- Navigate to Insights > Analysis > Activity
For each day that there is activity, two numbers indicate resource activity. The first, larger number indicates the total number of resources spun up. The second, highlighted number indicates the number of resources requiring attention.
If a resource requires attention, it means that the resource has been assigned to the default Cost Centre as selected when adding the account into Buttonwood Central for invoice processing. One of the following actions must be applied to resources requiring attention:
- Accept the default Cost Centre; or
- Assign a Cost Centre.
Selecting a day lists the resources which were spun up during the selected day.
The following actions can be performed for each resource:
- Edit: Provide a nickname and description for the resource
- Change Cost Centre: Assign a Cost Centre to the resource
- Accept default Cost Centre: Assign the default Cost Centre as selected for the account