This article covers the layout of the Analytics platform and shared functions of each screen, which can be broken up into the following sections:
- Main Menu
- Content Area
- User Menu
- Help Menu
The Main Menu provides access to Analytics functions.
Use the menu toggle at the bottom of the menu to expand and contract the main menu to increase the content area space.
Each function of the main menu is described in the following table.
|Dashboard||Provides visual representation of a summary of the logged in user's accounts|
|Accounts||List of accounts which the logged in user has access to|
|Deployments||List of deployments associated with accounts which the logged in user has access to|
|Resources||List of resources associated with accounts which the logged in user has access to|
|Analysis||Provides various drill down views of resource activity and consumption|
|Tools||Useful tools to better understand cloud costs, such as currency exchange and instance pricing|
The content area displays the relevant content selected from the main menu. Please refer to the relevant sections of this article for further details on the data presented within the content area.
The User Menu provides details of the logged in user.
Clicking on the user menu provides the following options:
- Profile: View and edit the logged in user's profile, including name, email, and the user's password (if using Buttonwood as the local identify provider)
- Logout: Log out of the Buttonwood Analytics session
The Support Menu provides details to access Buttonwood support.
Clicking on the support menu provides the following options:
- Help Centre: Links to the Buttonwood Help Centre home, providing guides and knowledge base articles for the Buttonwood platform
- Log a Support Ticket: Links to the Buttonwood Help Centre to log requests and incident tickets
- Version: Displays the Buttonwood Analytics version information