This article describes the steps required to view and manage Jobs in Buttonwood Exchange.
Examples for when jobs are created include synchronisation of users with external identity providers, or assignment of provisioning of application to users.
- Administrative access to the Exchange UI
- Login to the Exchange UI as an administrative user
- Navigate to Manage > Jobs
- The Jobs page provides a list of all failed or pending tasks, and also provides a historical list of successful tasks which Buttonwood Exchange has executed for the Buttonwood tenancy within the last 30 days
- Click View to display details of a job. For any failed jobs, the View drop down menu also provides the following options:
- Retry: Re-queue the task for processing
- Delete: Delete the task