The Users screen allows management of Users and their access to the Broker. It also allows administrative users to view users who are logged in to the Broker.
This article describes the steps required to manage Users. Refer to the article Configuring Users for detailed steps in configuring existing users.
- Administrative access to the Broker UI
Adding a User
Users must be added to the Broker to allow them to log on to use the system. In addition, the added user must be activated in Buttonwood Exchange and have the Broker and Exchange accounts linked to allow the user to assign deployments to budgets.
The steps required to add users to the Broker is dependent on whether the Broker has been Active Directory/LDAP integrated or whether the Broker is acting as the local identity provider. Please refer to the relevant articles for detailed steps:
- Local Identity Provider - Adding Users
- Active Directory/LDAP Provider - Adding Users
Removing a User
This section describes the steps required to remove user access to the Broker.
- Log into the Broker UI as an administrative user
- Navigate to Admin > Control Panel
- Select the Users tile
- Select the Active Users tab
- On the User to be removed, select the View drop down list
- Click Remove
- The User has been removed