This article describes the steps required to configure networks within AWS regions
VPC specific settings are configured here, such as subnets and endpoints.
- Administrative access to the Broker UI
- Accounts have been added
- Log in to the Broker UI as an administrative user
- Navigate to Admin > Accounts
- Select the Amazon Web Services tab
- A list of configured Accounts is displayed
- For the account to view, click on the Account name or the View button
- Select the Regions tab
- A list of configured Regions is displayed
- Click on the Region name or the View button to view details of the region
- Select the VPCs tab
- If required, click Add to create a new VPC
- Select the VPC name or the View button to view details of the VPC
The Details tab lists the details of the network.
The option Is accessible via VPN toggles an informational tag denoting whether or not the VPC has VPN-enabled subnets configured.
Named Security Group mappings are also configured on this screen within section as Security Groups are unique within a VPC in AWS.
The Subnets tab lists the configured subnets for the selected network.
Click the subnet name or the View to review and modify the subnet's configuration.
Click Add to create new subnet for the selected network.
The Instances tab lists virtual machine instances deployed to or discovered in the selected network.
Click the Instance name or the View button to view details about the instance.
Refer to the article Managing Cloud VMs for detailed steps in working with virtual machine instances.
The VPC Endpoints tab lists the VPC interface and gateway endpoints for the selected network.
Click the Endpoint name to expand and view details of the configured endpoint.
Click Add to create a new service endpoint.