This article describes the steps required to configure networks within VMware data centres
vSwitch specific settings are configured here, such as port groups.
- Administrative access to the Broker UI
- Accounts have been added
- Log in to the Broker UI as an administrative user
- Navigate to Admin > Accounts
- Select the VMware tab
- A list of configured Accounts is displayed
- For the account to view, click on the Account name or the View button
- Select the Data Centers tab
- A list of configured Data Centers is displayed
Note: The region name is the name of the Data Centers as discovered within vCenter.
- Click on the Region name or the View button to view details of the data centre
- Select the Virtual Switches tab
- Click the vSwitch name or the View button to view details of the vSwitch.
The Details tab lists the details of the network.
The option Is accessible via VPN toggles an informational tag denoting whether or not the vSwitch has VPN-enabled port groups configured.
The Port Groups tab lists the configured port groups for the selected network.
Click the port group name or the View to review and modify the port group configuration.
The Virtual Machines tab lists virtual machine instances deployed to or discovered in the selected network.
Click the Instance name or the View button to view details about the instance.
Refer to the article Managing Cloud VMs for detailed steps in working with virtual machine instances.