An initial configuration is performed after the Broker appliance has been deployed and network connectivity has been validated. This process registers the appliance with Buttonwood Exchange Services.
- Administrative access to the Broker Admin UI
- Buttonwood Broker Access Key and Secret Key, generated by an organisation administrator as described in the article Managing Broker Access Keys
- Log in to the Admin Console UI
- Since this is an unconfigured appliance, provide the following information
- Click Configure
- A status bar will appear confirming the completion of services configuration
Note: A prompt may appear advising to restart the Application Service if the Buttonwood Services URL has been modified.