This guide provides procedures to configure and use the Broker to deploy workloads to public and private cloud service providers. It covers topics such as service provider configuration, environments configuration, policy assignment, and blueprint deployment.
It is recommended to review this guide prior to using the Broker to ensure that you are familiar with the concepts involved.
- The Cloud Broker appliance has been deployed as per the Installation and Deployment Guide
- Users have been assigned as a consumer of a valid Budget within the Buttonwood Cloud Exchange
- Service provider credentials with the necessary access privileges have been created
- Record service provider details and access credentials
- Enable a service provider plugin
- Configure a service provider account
- Test and inventory a service provider account
- Configure global policies
- Create an Environment
- Configure Environment policies
- Configure Environment mappings for operating systems
- Configure Environment mappings for networks