This article describes the steps required to perform a Broker update.
Updates to the Broker application as well as Broker Plugins are delivered as release bundles via Buttonwood Updates Services. When an update bundle is applied, the packages are automatically downloaded and deployed, and update services will automatically restart Broker services.
- Administrative access to the Broker UI
- Log into the Broker UI as an administrative user
- Navigate to Admin > System
- Select the Status tab
- Click Check for Updates
- The latest release bundle with its components is listed
- Click Update
- The Broker begins its update process
- Once complete, click Go back to Broker
- The new build version is reflected in the Status tab