This guide provides procedures for using and administering Buttonwood Central with an overview of each function of Central and explains how to use these functions.
It is recommended to review this guide prior to using Central to ensure that you are familiar with the concepts involved.
Buttonwood Central provides the governance model that offers financial, operational, and architectural transparency and control of cloud services.
With Buttonwood Central, organisations can:
- Manage organisation details and user access
- Define delegates and their authorised limits
- Establish and manage cost centres to record and track expenditure
- Assign budgets to track actual expenditure against planned expenditure
- Create policy based approvals for cloud spend
- Configure alerts to receive notifications when nominated budgets meet alert criteria
- Analyse service provider invoices
- Aggregate and normalise expenditure
- Manage application and user life cycles
The following topics are covered in this guide:
- Logging In
- Functional Overview
- Organisation Details
- Custom Domains
- Directory Synchronisation
- API Keys
- Buttonwood Automate Integration
- System Activity