This guide provides procedures to using and administering Buttonwood Cloud Exchange. It provides an overview of each function of Exchange and explains how to use these functions.
It is recommended to review this guide prior to using Exchange to ensure that you are familiar with the concepts involved.
Buttonwood Cloud Exchange
Buttonwood Cloud Exchange is the management platform which underpins Buttonwood Cloud Broker and Buttonwood Cloud Analytics to provide a governance model that offers financial, operational, and architectural transparency and control.
With Buttonwood Cloud Exchange, organisations can:
- Manage organisation details and access
- Establish and manage Cost Centres to record and track expenditure
- Assign Budget to track actual expenditure against planned expenditure
- Configure Alerts to receive notifications when nominated Budgets meet alert criteria
- Manage application and user lifecycle
The following topics are covered in this guide:
- Logging In
- Functional Overview
- Using the Dashboard